Installing a BAKIOSK printer on Mac OSX 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 & 10.11
Section 1: Install Drivers
1.First, if you have not downloaded and installed the Xerox printer drivers, you will need to download and install the printer drivers for the Xerox WorkCentre 5945. To do this, click here and choose "Mac OS X Print Driver Installer Package 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11". Download and install the Driver. Select "Install", "Continue" or "Agree" during the installation.
2.Open a new tab in the browser and click >>> http://localhost:631
If you get a "Web Interface Disabled" screen Continue down otherwise continue with Section II
3.Using the Spotlight open the "Terminal" application
4.Type cupsctl WebInterface=yes and press Enter.
5.Close the "Terminal Window".
6.Return to the website and refresh the browser.
7."Cups Control Center" screen will appear in the browser.
Section 2: Add Printer
1.Click on the Administration tab across the top of the page
2. Click Add Printer
3. Enter your laptops username and password, then click log in. (This is the username and password that you use when you start your laptop/computer and login)
4. Click Windows printer via spoolss then click continue.
NOTE: YourERaiderUsername is your username (e.g. jsmith)
6.Add a name for your printer, (No Spaces) click Continue
7. Under Make, select Xerox and click continue
8. Select Xerox WorkCentere 5945 from the list, then click Add Printer
9. Select Set Default Options from this next screen
10. You will see a confirmation
Return to the Print Instructions